10 reasons to switch your business electricity and gas with Love Energy Savings.
Business Energy is expensive. Just because the industry and media are calling the shots when it comes to the economy doesn't mean your business has its hands tied.
There is a lot you can do to mitigate economic damage and save money on business electricity and gas. Here's how:
1. Save Money – Save money on your business electricity and gas bills by comparing your energy tariffs with other suppliers. Love Energy Savings have a bespoke system that helps businesses compare the energy market in less than 90 seconds. This saves business time in comparing the energy market and gets them cheaper gas and cheaper electricity. Every client that switches saves money.
2. Don’t get caught in a rolling contract - rolling contracts tend to be higher than the previous contract you may have obtained. With an average saving of £1050 per SME an there is huge potential for all Small Medium Enterprises to save money. Nearly all roll over contracts have higher prices than the first year contract and 70% of businesses roll over into high price contracts and spend more money than they need to.
3. You don’t even have to switch to save money with your current supplier – Let Love Energy Savings negotiate the price of your tariff for you for free. We may be able to save businesses money without even changing your supplier. We have great direct relationships with all our suppliers.
4. It’s a free impartial service and you’re in control – Consumers are in control of who they switch with. When comparing gas and electricity the customer gets the choice on suppliers giving the consumer full control on the switch. The advice is impartial as it is a free service.
5. Additional Savings – Investigating a switch in business gas and electricity can lead to additional savings. Love Energy Savings also check if they can save companies money in other areas of business, to make sure that the businesses always get the best deal. Love Energy Savings help businesses save on general insurance, and telecoms as well as business energy. Love Energy savings also provide a service for home users to compare their home energy bills in order to get them the best tariffs. Every client that switches with Love Energy savings saves money.
6. Hassle free, quick and easy – Business customers normally don’t get the advantage as the average domestic consumer and often spend hours researching or speaking to advisors trying to find the best deal. Love Energy savings now provide a hassle free alternative where customers can relax whilst there advisors research there switch and the news gets better, this can all be done in under 90 seconds. This system has been especially designed with the customer in mind. It was designed to make compare energy prices easy and stress free.
7. Peace of mind – Love Energy Savings advisors can be trusted to provide you the best service and will give each customer peace of mind as they will handle and take care of the switch for them. We will give SME’s their own dedicated account manager who can talk businesses though the switch who will be able to answer any questions or solve any problem the customers may have.
8. Free Shopping vouchers – Depending on your consumption you may be entitled to free shopping vouchers which can be used at 20,000 stores including most high street chains. These vouchers give you the choice of the high street from give the choice of the high street from fashion, toys, music, film, home and much more.
9. Get the best tariffs – The staff at Love Energy Savings are committed to helping you find a tariff perfect for you in order to save you money on your business electricity and gas. Love Energy Savings have fantastic direct relationships with their suppliers ensuring customers get the best rate for them.
10. Customer Service and Customer Satisfaction – Glowing testimonials show high rates of customer satisfaction and the customer service level is exceptional. The staff at Love Energy Savings are willing to go the extra mile to help you get the best energy rates.