We Will Beat Any Initial Energy Renewal Quote Or Pay You £1,000
We’re always looking for ways to look after our customers here at Love Energy Savings – and, as such, we’ve come up with a deal that makes switching your energy with us an absolute no-brainer.
Whether you represent an SME that’s switched energy tariffs with us before or this is the first time you’ve come across our service, it doesn’t matter – your business is eligible to take part in this promotion, which we think makes everyone a winner.
Either you save tonnes of money for your organisation by lowering your commercial gas and electricity bills, or we give you £1,000 to spend as you wish*.
1. When your current energy contract is due to expire, compare your business electricity and/or gas with us and agree a new contract.
2. If you receive a renewal letter from your current supplier that is lower than our price, send it to us.
3. We’ll either match the offer or pay you £1,000*.
We vow to beat any initial renewal quote from your current business energy supplier.
What’s The Catch?
We can assure you there’s no catch to this deal – it’s just another superb reason to switch your business energy with Love Energy Savings. We’re so confident that our energy experts can beat the forecast annual cost of any 1, 2 or 3-year fixed energy initial renewal offer from your current supplier, we’re prepared to put our money where our mouth is. That way, your business benefits either way! The deal does, however, exclude any other special offers being offered by energy suppliers, such as cashback promotions, etc.
To claim your £1,000*, all you need to do is send your competing initial renewal offer to us by email or post. You can read the terms and conditions in full below, but we think you’ll agree that there are no surprises – when you agree a contract with us, you know we’ll simply beat any initial renewal quote or give you serious cash*.
LES Initial Renewal Quote Challenge: Terms and Conditions
• We’ll aim to beat the forecast annual cost of any 1, 2 or 3-year fixed electricity or gas initial renewal offer, based on your annual consumption that you provide to us. Where we decide not to offer a lower priced plan, we’ll pay £1,000 per customer. The promotion is open to new and existing customers who are small or medium enterprises and excludes any other promotion offered by a competing supplier, e.g. cashback. Your energy tariff or fixed price contract must be in the renewal window. If we can’t beat the price you tell us and you’d like to claim the £1,000 promotion, we’ll need to see the competing initial renewal offer either in writing or by email issued by your existing supplier. The contract start date must be within 120 days of the date on the renewal letter or email.
• We’ll review our offer and the competing offer from your existing supplier using information you provide to us such as your annual consumption as well as any additional costs or charges you’ll pay in the competing offer over the contract period, e.g. distribution/transportation, VAT, Climate Change Levy (CCL) or CCL equivalent charge and government environmental charges or costs. If the competing offer is for a 2 or 3-year term, we’ll use the same annual consumption for each year.
• The promotion is available to small and medium enterprises with less than 10 non-half hourly electricity or non-daily metered gas sites who use less than 1,000,000kWh of electricity or 1,500,000kWh of gas per year. Alternative offers through third-party intermediaries are not eligible for this promotion. Any offer of a contract is subject to a credit check. If we can’t beat the renewal offer, then we’ll send a £1,000 cheque made out to the business name within 28 days, following receipt of the written/email offer and of our declining to beat the offer from your existing supplier.