Terms and Conditions
Website usage terms and conditions
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please stop using the site immediately. The term ‘Love Energy Savings’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 2 Springfield Court, Summerfield Road, Bolton, BL3 2NT. Our company registration number is 6322305. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions of use:
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
On submitting your details for a business energy comparison, we will call you on the number provided to discuss your options and guide you through the next steps. You have the right to request that we do not call you but this will mean we cannot provide you with the full service you have requested by completing the form.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Customer Survey - Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The Prize Draw is open to Love Energy Savings (“LES”) customers only who provide their email address after completing the survey.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the ‘Love Energy Savings Customer Survey’ via research.net and submit your name and email address. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please email us at [email protected]
com with ‘Love Energy Savings Customer Survey’ in the subject line.
- Only one entry per business.
- Love Energy Savings accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by LES.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 24 May 2018. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 25th May 2018.
- The winner will receive a Nespresso Citiz Coffee Machine.
- LES accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email on or before 31st May 2018 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize.
- If a winner does not respond to LES within 14 days of being notified by LES, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and LES shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and LES shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by LES by post.
- The business name of the winner can be obtained after 31st May 2018 by emailing [email protected]
com with ‘Love Energy Savings Customer Survey’ in the subject line.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- LES retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- LES accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. LES further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of LES for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- LES reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of LES in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- LES shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Love Energy Savings, 2 Springfield Court, Summerfield Road, Bolton, BL3 2NT.