Smartest Energy Reviews, Prices & Tariffs
Smartest Energy are the UK’s leading purchaser of independent generation and supplier of renewable electricity to large energy users.
Being committed to innovation is obvious with this supplier. They’ve been helping independent generators since 2001 and work with the Carbon Trust on numerous renewable projects. They supply over 1,000 business energy customers, ranging from high street brands to major manufacturers.
Why choose Smartest Energy
As a customer you can rest assured that you’re in great hands. They pride themselves on providing market leading customer service and clarity of communication, meaning that you won’t be baffled by industry jargon.
They have four key commitments as part of their customer charter:
1) They’re committed to providing a personal, responsive service to their customers
2) They’re committed to providing customers with timely, accurate invoices
3) They’re committed to providing proactive and efficient site management, registration and switching
4) They’re committed to treating customer fairly
They’re also thought leaders in energy, advocating smarter energy usage amongst their customers. Their SmartDSR (Demand Side Responsive) service helps businesses become smarter energy consumers, reducing their carbon footprint and their overall bills.
Smartest Energy’s commitment to renewable power is obvious. Their energy is 100% renewable and all supplies can be backed up by origin certificates. Large businesses are increasingly concerned with their environmental profile, in order to appease both customers and stakeholders. By choosing Smartest Energy as their supplier, they’re sending out a strong message about their commitment to greener practices.
They have 3 renewable options:
1) Renewable Standard – certificate-backed 100% renewable electricity from a blend of generation sources
2) Natural Renewable – certificate-backed 100% renewable energy generated solely by the wind, sun or water
3) Specific Renewable – a bespoke product which allows you to choose your preferred source of renewable generation, backed by the relevant origin certificates.
Want to find out more about large user tariffs?
If you would be interested in hearing more about what Smartest Energy and a range of other suppliers can offer your large business, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our large business energy experts who will be able to talk you through all the options available and find you a cheaper deal. Just call 01204 866241.