Utilita Energy Reviews, News & Updates
If you are looking for a domestic energy supplier who specialises in prepayment and smart meters, Utilita Energy is the best choice for you.
Utilita is the UK’s biggest supplier of prepayment and smart meters. Smart meters represent an area of the energy market that's always evolving, with advances in technology coming along all the time. Utilita has built its reputation on being the most reliable supplier to specialise in smart meter technology, making it a strong contender for supplying households throughout the UK.
Utilita Energy has a range of home energy products for customers to choose from, designed for those who want to keep their energy bills to a budget.
Understanding your Utilita energy bill
Your Utilita bill will be posted or emailed to you on a monthly basis. On your bill, you’ll find the following information:
- Your Customer Reference Number
- Your current balance (including any balance carried over from the last bill if your account is in debit)
- The bill date (the date the bill was sent to you)
- The billing period (the period in which you used the energy you’re now being billed for)
- Charges broken down by fuel type (gas and electricity)
- Total charges for the period
- Payment deadline
- Tips on how to reduce your bill going forward
- Your latest and previous meter readings (including whether they were estimated or given)
- Your payment reference numbers (for use if you’re not paying by Direct Debit)
How to switch to Utilita Energy
Switching to Utilita Energy from your current provider -- or even just getting a better deal on your current Utilita Energy tariff -- is easy with Love Energy Savings. Simply enter your details here to generate energy quotes for your home or business. Then, select the Utilita Energy tariff that best meets your needs.
Our operators will handle the rest, including communicating with your current provider and the team at Utilita Energy. That way, you don’t need to do a thing. Switch and save today.
Energy saving FAQs
List of business energy suppliers
At Love Energy Savings, we work with the following energy suppliers:
- Avanti Gas
- British Gas
- Crown Gas & Power
- Dual Energy
- Gazprom Energy
- Octopus Energy
- Scottish Power
- Total Gas & Power
Who is the cheapest energy provider for businesses?
The cheapest energy provider for businesses will depend on a number of factors, such as:
- Your location
- The size of your premises
- Your current supplier
- Current spend on business energy
- Current consumption of kWh units and current standing charges
- Meter type (standard, economy 7, maximum demand or half hourly)
The easiest way to find the cheapest energy provider is to compare energy prices.
Who is the best energy supplier?
Choosing the best energy supplier for your business is very important. You want to know that the provider you choose will value you as a customer, that you’ll receive excellent customer service and that the company acts with total transparency.
Which? consumer magazine published a survey that compared key suppliers on a number of factors including:
- Bill accuracy
- Customer service (phone)
- Customer service (online)
- Complaints handling
- Helping you understand and reduce energy use
- Value for money
Take a look at the ‘Best and worst energy companies for 2019’ survey for more information.
What do I have to do to switch my business energy supplier?
Switching your business energy has never been easier. Once you’ve found a supplier and quote which suits your business’ needs simply hit ‘Buy Now’ or wait for one of our agents to contact you. Once you’re happy to proceed, we’ll handle the entire switch for you. We’ll need a few additional bits of information along the way, but this will all be explained in your welcome pack