We don’t just work hard, we play hard too!
Life is all about balance and we know that in order for our employees to be the very best they can be; they need to be happy too! Our perks are un-paralleled in the industry and we are adding to them all the time…
- • Free on-site gym with complementary PT sessions
- • Exclusive employee discount scheme with over 30 local business offers (and growing…)
- • Free fruit and hot-drinks on offer in our spacious break-out zone
- • Seasonal social events
- • Extensive training and development schemes plus recognition via our superstar program
- • Childcare Vouchers, Birthday’s off and much, much more…
So, are you ready to join our team? We can’t wait to welcome you on-board!
Check out our current vacancies here:
Training & Development
We give all Love Energy Savings employees the opportunity to learn and develop to become better at what they do. We offer fantastic training and development opportunities, designed to help you reach your full potential and become a money saving superstar.
- Full induction to welcome you to the business
- Workshop style and on-the-job sessions designed to help you understand our business
- Team engagement sessions
- B-Tech qualification opportunities
Love Energy Savings perks
We love our employees and we think they deserve to be rewarded for doing a great job!
We’ve designed our Perks package to make your work life a little easier or your home life a little more enjoyable, take a look at some of the perks on offer here;
- Free on-site gym with complementary PT sessions
- Exclusive employee discount scheme with over 30 local business offers (and growing…)
- Free fruit and hot-drinks on offer in our spacious break-out zone
- Seasonal social events
- Extensive training and development schemes
- Childcare Vouchers, Birthday’s off and much, much more…
Why our employees love their job
Fantastic perks, a vibrant culture and brilliant training and development opportunities, it’s no wonder our employees love working for us.
But don’t just take our word for it, find out what “A Day in the Life…” could be like from those already living it… [Here]
For more information please email our People Team here.