The Best of Britain Business Awards are BACK for 2018!!
After last year’s success, our Best of Britain Awards are back for 2018, when we give businesses across Britain the chance to win a Best of Britain award for their region, to have their business recognised for their outstanding service, achievements and overall business ethos, making them one of the 'Best of Britain 2018' companies in the UK.
In addition to the award recognition itself, each award comes with a cash prize of £500* to benefit your business in whichever way you want. This could be used to fund a team night out or to buy a communal television, the list is endless, but the choice is all yours.
This is a bold award that supports, celebrates and recognises leading class examples of success in business, there are just five categories, split regionally, Wales, Scotland, North of England, South of England and Midlands, so don't miss your chance to be the best in your region.
To nominate your business all you have to do is click the below link, pop in your business information, and then answer the four questions, once complete your application will be reviewed, which if successful, will lead to a nomination and the first stage of the awards process.Click Here to Enter!
From Stornoway to Dumfries, this bold award supports, celebrates and recognises leading class examples of success in business, in Scotland, so don't miss your chance to be the best in your region.
North of England
Calling all Northern businesses! From Berwick-Upon-Tweed to Doncaster, this bold award supports, celebrates and recognises leading class examples of success in business in the North of England, so don't miss your chance to be the best in your region.
Is your business based in Wales? From Rhyl to Newport, this bold award supports, celebrates and recognises leading class examples of success in business, in Wales, so don't miss your chance to be the best in your region.
From Burton-Upon-Trent to Hereford, this bold award supports, celebrates and recognises leading class examples of success in business, in the Midlands, so don't miss your chance to be the best in your region.
South of England
Calling all Southern businesses! From Milton Keynes to Cornwall, this bold award supports, celebrates and recognises leading class examples of success in business, in the South of England, so don't miss your chance to be the best in your region.
Awards timeline: what happens when
2 July 2018 -
Regional entries submitted.
30 July 2018 -
Submissions closed – The finalist selection begins.
13 August 2018 -
Announcement of the finalists on 13th August
28 August 2018 -
Winners are announced
We'll announce the winners by email on the 28th of August
20th September 2018 -
Round table event and prize presentation
We'll invite all the winners to collect their prize and participate in a roundtable discussion at our HQ.
The winner will:
Stand out from the crowd
This award recognises your business in your region. Use it to attract new customers and to set yourself apart from your competitors.
Receive £500* prize money
Not only are the awards free to enter, but there's £500* prize money up for grabs for each winning business, to spend how you wish!
Maximise exposure for your business
A specialist PR team will be on hand to make sure more people get to hear your story.
Be invited to an exclusive roundtable event
Your business will be invited to take part in an exclusive roundtable event at Love Energy Savings HQ.
Once crowned a winner, you will attend an exclusive roundtable event at Love Energy Savings HQ, where you will get the chance to speak with our team about your business along with past Best of Britain Award winners.Click Here to Enter!
What past winners have said...
"Showing that we are a serious business contender is important to us and we are absolutely delighted to have stood out amongst the hundreds of applications in our region and be chosen as the Best of Britain Awards winner in Scotland and be able to fly the flag of excellence for Scotland! At KAM, we always go the extra mile for our clients to ensure the service they are being provided with exceeds their expectations and we love to team up with local independent businesses and local charity events wherever possible to show our community support."
"We were delighted to win the award last year. It gave our team a real boost. We work really hard to provide families with great after school childcare in London and this award was recognition of the strides the business has made so far."
"It was amazing to win the Best of Britain award 2017 and to be recognised for the work we have put into building the brand. The award was also great publicity for the business."
*Terms and conditions
- All entries are to be submitted by 5pm on 30 July 2018.
- Please ensure you complete and submit your entries by this date.
- Entries submitted after the closing date will not be entered.
- The submitting company must be headquartered, or have an operational base, within the region it is applying for.
- Please ensure you read the criteria for the category you are entering.
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into or feedback given regarding the selection of shortlisted nominations or winners.
- The £500 prize money will be awarded to the winner of each region after the 20 September 2018, once promotion of winners has been completed, photographs have been submitted and round table event has been attended for marketing purposes.
- We reserve the right to shorten entry titles for the purpose of the awards marketing and winners' trophies. Please try and keep your entry title concise and to the point.
- We may use your entries for future marketing and promotion; however, we will seek approval if we feel that this information may be sensitive to your business.
- Love Energy Savings reserves the right to extend the closing deadline, amend categories or not award categories should the standard of nominations received not reach the required standard.
- By entering the competition, you agree to our terms and conditions and confirm that all information contained within the entry form is accurate and true.
- By submitting your details, you are agreeing to Love Energy Savings terms & conditions.
- For further information, advice, or to withdraw an entry please contact Lindsay Armstrong on [email protected]