The WINNERS of the Best of Britain Awards 2017 are here!
At Love Energy Savings we're on a mission to recognise the best businesses in Britain.
We’ve had entries from across the UK, Scotland, Wales, the Midlands, the North and South of England, who have told us why their company deserves to take home the title.
We are so excited to announce who the winners are of this year’s Best of Britain Awards 2017.
WINNER - Koru Kids
Koru Kids helps families to set up nanny shares in London. The team behind Koru Kids has a background in childcare (their own and other people's), healthcare and tech startups.
WINNER - The Amazing Chocolate Workshop
They love experimenting with new techniques and ideas; reinventing the art and science behind chocolate making in the process and making food that genuinely surprises and delights.
WINNER - Edstart Specialist Education LTD
Alternative offsite provision for 13-16 year olds offering an array of vocational qualifications to support young people progressing onto Further Eductation, Training or Employment.
WINNER - KAM Hair & Body Spa
Based in Lossiemouth, Elgin their highly motivated team of stylists and beauty therapists deliver services of the highest quality and take pride in the customer service offered to all their clients.
WINNER - DevOpsGuys
DevOpsGuys make enterprise organisations agile, scalable and responsive to rapidly changing business requirements.
Awards timeline: what happens when
4 July 2017 -
Regional entries were submitted.
28 July 2017 -
Submissions closed – The finalist selection begins.
8 August 2017 -
Announcement of the finalists on 8th August
22 August 2017 -
Winners are announced
Winners are announced - We now know who the winners are.
7th September 2017 -
Round table event and prize presentation
We are inviting all the winners to collect their prize and participate in a roundtable discussion at our HQ.
The winner will:
Stand out from the crowd
This award recognises your business in your region. Use it to attract new customers and to set yourself apart from your competitors.
Receive £300 prize money
Not only are the awards free to enter, but there's £300 prize money up for grabs for each winning business, to spend how you wish!.
Maximise exposure for your business
A specialist PR team will be on hand to make sure more people get to hear your story.
Be invited to an exclusive roundtable event
Your business will be invited to take part in an exclusive roundtable event at Love Energy Savings HQ.
And finally, Congratulations to all the WINNERS! We are all looking forward to meeting you all at our round table event on the 7th of September.
What past winners have said...
"Winning the award means a lot to me because it means that people outside of my industry and local community are aware that a small to medium sized company that trades in a very specific local area is trying to make an ecological impact on the country as a whole."
– Ian Hazel Funeral Directors
"We were delighted to win the Award in 2016 for our stand-out achievements in reducing the energy use of our science laboratories, which came as a welcome boost as we pushed towards our long-term carbon reduction target."
– University of Reading
"It's a fantastic achievement to win an award in this national competition for the second year in a row."
– Bolton Market
"We were delighted to win the Award in 2016. To be recognised for our commitment to the environment is something that we are immensely proud of."
– Elan Hair Design
Terms and conditions
- All entries are to be submitted by 5pm on 28 July 2017.
- Please ensure you complete and submit your entries by this date.
- Entries submitted after the closing date will not be entered.
- The submitting company must be headquartered, or have an operational base, within the region it is applying for.
- Please ensure you read the criteria for the category you are entering.
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into or feedback given regarding the selection of shortlisted nominations or winners.
- The £300 prize money will be awarded to the winner of each region after the 18 September 2017, once promotion of winners has been completed and photographs have been submitted for marketing purposes.
- We reserve the right to shorten entry titles for the purpose of the awards marketing and winners' trophies. Please try and keep your entry title concise and to the point.
- We may use your entries for future marketing and promotion; however, we will seek approval if we feel that this information may be sensitive to your business.
- Love Energy Savings reserves the right to extend the closing deadline, amend categories or not award categories should the standard of nominations received not reach the required standard.
- By entering the competition, you agree to our terms and conditions and confirm that all information contained within the entry form is accurate and true.
- For further information, advice, or to withdraw an entry please contact Lindsay Armstrong on firstname.lastname@example.org