Modern businesses have to strike a tricky balance between cutting their overheads and promoting sustainability. We’ve put together a series of guides to help you and your company take back control of your gas and electricity bills by understanding things like VAT reduction, the Climate Change Levy (CCL), and improving energy management in the workplace. Select a guide below to start reading.
- Cut Your Business Energy Bills With Technology
- Top 10 Energy Savings Tips for Your Business
- Love Energy Savings’ Top Tips for Understanding Your Business Energy Bill
- Is Your Charity Making The Most of VAT Reduction on Its Energy Bills?
- How Can I Improve Energy Management at My Workplace?
- What is a Letter of Authority or LOA?
- Love Energy Savings Guide to Business Energy Renewals
- Complete Guide to Comparing Business Electricity Prices
- Understanding Business Energy
- A Business Owners Guide to the CMA Energy Market Investigation
- Understanding the Climate Change Levy (CCL)
- Guide to Energy & Changing Tenancy
- How To Save Your Business Time and Money Through Energy Comparison
- How does global warming affect my business?
- Understanding Your Business Gas Bill
- 20 Smart Money Saving Tips For Businesses
- How To Conduct A Simple Energy Audit
- Need to Know: P272 Maximum Demand Meter Changes
- Are Consumers Benefiting From Falling Oil Prices?
Want to demystify the energy market? Our general guides will help you unpack the more complex parts of your energy usage. From explaining industry terms in our ‘Energy A-Z’ to what to do if your supplier stops trading, we’ve created everything you need to fully understand how your energy really works. Select a guide below to start reading.
- The Ultimate Guide to Fracking
- The Ultimate Guide to Smart Meters
- Love Energy Savings Guide to Ofgem
- Your Guide to the Retail Market Review (RMR)
- Who Are The Big Six Energy Suppliers?
- Your Guide to Smart Energy Management Systems
- Complete Guide to Fixed Price Energy Tariffs
- Ultimate Guide to Energy Saving with Your Appliances
- Top Tips for Detoxifying Your Home and Business
- Roll Over Energy Tariffs
- Guide to Getting a Refund from Your Energy Supplier
- Energy Industry A-Z
- Why Switch Your Energy Supplier?
- Complete Guide to Your Electricity Bill
- Energy Saving Tips from Love Energy Savings
- Complete Guide to the CMA Energy Industry Probe
- Love Energy Savings Guide to Green Energy Deals
- When Should I Compare Energy Prices and Switch Supplier?
- What Should I Do If My Energy Supplier Stops Trading?
- Domestic vs Commercial Energy
Heating your home is important — but can you be getting more for your money? Our energy guides for homes are designed to help you do just that. We cover topics like loft and wall insulation, the different types of meters that are available to you, and how to manage your energy bills when you move home. Plus, we have some top tips on helping you reduce your home energy costs. Select a guide below to start reading.
- Top Tips for Insulating Your Home
- Your Guide to Energy Bills When Moving Home
- Your Guide to Collective Switching
- All You Need to Know About The Feed-In Tariff Scheme (FITs)
- Your Guide to MPAN Numbers
- Energy Monitors Explained
- Use to Personal Projection to Cut Your Energy Bills
- Your Guide to Business Energy Contract Roll Over
- You Guide to MPRN Numbers
Whether you’re out to do your part for the planet or you simply want to keep on top of your expenses, there’s always a good reason to be more energy efficient. In our energy efficiency guides, we cover everything from energy-saving bulbs to renewable energy options like solar power and biomass. Start saving the environment as well as your money by reading our guides below.
- Improve Energy Management in the Workplace
- Complete Guide to Voltage Optimisation
- 7 green initiatives that will future-proof your business
- Does Biomass Hold The Key to The Future of British Energy?
- Ultimate Guide to Low Energy & LED Lighting
- How Football Is Helping to Drive Energy Efficiency & Sustainability Targets
Online Energy Resources
Whether you want to learn exactly what shale gas or fracking is, see how you can save energy around the office or home or simply need some assistance with your bills; we are here to help. As anyone who has used our service before will tell you, we are the experts when it comes to anything business or home energy related, so be sure to have a look around our comprehensive help centre.
We're always adding content, but if there's anything we've missed or you need help with please drop us a message and we'll be happy to lend you a hand via email or over the phone!